Thank You! (Read This First)

Upon my return from Africa and following several phone conversations with close friends inquiring about my experience, it became apparent to me I would be unable to do the trip any sort of justice through a single conversation, or update letter. In an effort to more completely convey my thoughts and impressions I’ve decided to transcribe journal entries from the trip as well as other thoughts throughout the summer to this blog. (I've dated them accordingly in the titles, so disregard their posted date. You may want to read from the bottom up to get the story chronologically.)

For those who are supporting me in all my endeavors this summer, first of all ‘Thank You, I wouldn’t be here without your generosity!’ This blog is largely for you. In lieu of a very lengthy support update, I decided rather to give those of you who would like to know more, an opportunity to learn about my experiences throughout the summer as you feel inclined to check up on me. I hope it will offer you some encouragement about how God is moving in both my life and the lives of so many others I’ve been able to interact with over the course of this summer. This blog will attempt to recount some of my experiences and tell you a little about my heart. It is by no means exhaustive, nor is it very eloquently written, but for those of you who would like to know, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment